Body, Mind, and Spirit play an integral part in the healing process and her awareness of this shows through her work. Deanna is dedicated in facilitating health and well being for her clients. She encourages you to take an active role in your own healing process and offers tools to facilitate wellness. Her formal Massage training began in 2001 at Brenneke School of Massage in Seattle, Washington. She graduated and passed the state boards to become licensed in Washington state.
- Licensed and certified in Washington, California, and Hawaii with over 800 hours of trainingFurther education includes;
- Spirit Winds Thai Massage School in Nevada City California learning Thai for the table, Thai foot reflexology and massage, Thai Herbs, and Traditional Thai Massage.
- Kate Jordan Pregnancy Massage Seminar where she became certified in Pregnancy and Post-partum Massage – Eugene, Oregon (2007)
- Deep tissue, Reflexology, Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Spa Therapies, Trigger Point, Reiki, MFR and Herbal Studies.
- American Massage Therapy Association member since 2002
Deanna’s strong intuition, passion for nature, the healing properties of herbs and the healing arts keep her seeking knowledge and wisdom to live a healthy and well balanced life that flows through her practice. Treat yourself or someone you know to a Touch of Balance today!